(four consecutive days challenge)
Finally! I have always dreamed of posting my recreations/versions of different foods here
on my blog and it's happening right now! OMG! hehe... for four consecutive days, I did one
recreation for each day and definitely my first time to recreate all of those foods! :)))
SINIGANG NA BABOY SA SAMPALOK(day 1)
I am so happy to say that my dad liked it, somehow. HAHA! Sinigang is a Filipino stew
definitely known for its sour flavor most often associated with tamarind (sampalok).
It is one of the popular viands in Philippine cuisine. Thanks to the power of youtube!
There is where I learned it! hehe... :)
1. 5 1/2 grams or 1/2 pack MAGGI Magic Sinigang Sampalok Mix na may Vitamin
2. 1/8 kl. pork 3. julienne cut of String Beans 4. eggplant 5. 1 tomato sliced into 8
6. 1 small red bellpepper sliced into 8 7. 1/2 small onion 8. 1/2 Liter of Rice Water
9. salt & pepper to taste
6. now it's time to consume half pack of MAGGI Magic Sinigang Sampalok Mix na may Vitamin!
(add pepper and salt to taste.)
YAHOO! first time to cook Sinigang na Baboy sa Sampalok and it's a success!
can never be this more proud of myself! CHOS! ;')))
TUNA SALAD ala LAVIÑA JAMPIT(Day 2)
1. 2 eggs to hard boil 2. chopped/grated cabbages 3. red bell pepper and tomatoes
4. Century Tuna(spicy) 5. teared loaf breads 6. chopped onions 7. Maggi magic Sarap
oh diba ang arti arti lang? HAHA! loveeeeet! :DDD
QUICK N EASY HAWAIIAN PIZZA(DAY 3)
Del Monte Quick & Easy Italian Pizza Sauce 2. Eden Cook Sarap Grated Cheese
3. Del Monte tidbits pineapple 4. plain loaf bread 5. chopped ham 6.onions
btw, here was the research! you can check out Del Monte's Quick N Easy recipes here.
cut the loaf breads into two or make it a triangle shape then toast for 2 minutes.
apply the Italian pizza sauce, then add the ham, pineapple tidbits, onions and cheese.
(as some of you knows, I'm really not a a fan of cheese but lately, I've been accepting the fact
that it's present in some of my favorite foods and snacks so I had the decision to somehow
accept its taste for the better. heheh...)
toast for 5 minutes in a low heat temperature like 170-190C and OMG!!!! tadaaaan! :))))
to make my product look even more like a pro, nag fry na rin ako ng potatoes! oh kala mo,
nagtake out ako noh? proud lang ako masyado sa sarili noh!? HAHA! sorry! di ko lang kase
mapigilan eh! HAHA!
ITALIAN PANINI ala LAVIÑA JAMPIT(DAY 4)
1. Del Monte Quick & Easy Italian Pizza Sauce 2. Eden Cook Sarap Grated Cheese
3. Gardenia White Bread 4. chopped fried ham 5. chopped: onions, garlics, green bell pepper
6. 1/8 kl. ground beef 7. soy sauce 8. black pepper
1. sauté ground beef with garlic, bell pepper and soy sauce 2. toast the loaf bread for 2 minutes
then cut into 2/triangle 3. apply the pizza sauce 4. add the ham, bell pepper and onions
5. toast for 3 minutes and tadaaaaaan!
I really hope you all had fun w/ my recreations! happy tummies everyone! nam nam nam! hehehe!!! :*