Monday, June 29, 2015

GET ME BODIED


(Sometimes, it feels great to pretend I have the curves. HAHAHAHAHA!)

I am grateful that I got to spend summer in some sort of sexy way (although I was never
really sexy... HAHA!) like I've always wanted. CHOS! 2 weeks ago, I spent the last week of
my summer 2015 with my family & relatives in my father's side @ Moog where a hidden
beautiful beach awaits you! totoo! sobrang ganda! almost like Palawan kaso lang there's no
any rock formation there.


I actually wore two-pieced swimwear just to present here on my blog. BWAHAHA!
nakakaloka! di ko rin ma-imagine yung sarili ko noong una. whatever, here are the
photos! confident eh! palibhasa di nakatingin ang daddy ko! sana lang walang
ma-disappoint. HAHAHA! :P :P :P











spot the airplane! yehey! HAHAHA! with Ate Gagang(cousin) in this photo :)


thanks to my cousin Niña for taking my photos! :)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! ! :) love the swimsuit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look really great in that swim suit and I like the pictures,
    seemed to be a lot of fun !
    Lot of greetings, Eva
    http://nicovabeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete