Monday, June 29, 2015

GET ME BODIED


(Sometimes, it feels great to pretend I have the curves. HAHAHAHAHA!)

I am grateful that I got to spend summer in some sort of sexy way (although I was never
really sexy... HAHA!) like I've always wanted. CHOS! 2 weeks ago, I spent the last week of
my summer 2015 with my family & relatives in my father's side @ Moog where a hidden
beautiful beach awaits you! totoo! sobrang ganda! almost like Palawan kaso lang there's no
any rock formation there.


I actually wore two-pieced swimwear just to present here on my blog. BWAHAHA!
nakakaloka! di ko rin ma-imagine yung sarili ko noong una. whatever, here are the
photos! confident eh! palibhasa di nakatingin ang daddy ko! sana lang walang
ma-disappoint. HAHAHA! :P :P :P











spot the airplane! yehey! HAHAHA! with Ate Gagang(cousin) in this photo :)


thanks to my cousin Niña for taking my photos! :)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! ! :) love the swimsuit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look really great in that swim suit and I like the pictures,
    seemed to be a lot of fun !
    Lot of greetings, Eva
    http://nicovabeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
    Christian Louboutin Black Filter Pumps 140mm
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 14CM Black Patent Leather Toes
    Christian Louboutin Pumps Filter 140mm Burgundy
    http://www.clsneakersmall.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zapewniamy lekarstwa do leczenia różnych problemów zdrowotnych, stosując lek, który został przewidziany i ziarna można leczyć chorobę całkowicie.

    Obat Epilepsi

    Obat Jantung Bocor Anak

    Obat Lipoma

    Obat Gerd

    ReplyDelete