Monday, December 21, 2015

DAHILAYAN

(Last Pahabol Post for 2015!)



I know! Many of my dear readers are probably kidding asking "is she gone or just in the
middle of nowhere?" HAHAHA! Hello blog world! I'm back for another post after six
months of being seriously and deadly busy from my work! So to make it up to you guys,
here's a look at my apparent Dahilayan trip with my siblings and some cousins.   :)



























thank you to everyone who has been there through the very thick up to the very thin series
of my life! to GOD, my family, friends, relatives, students, co-faculty and of course why
forget? my dear and soooo beloved readers! I LOVE YOU ALL! MWAAAAAH!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ! ! ! !

24 comments:

  1. This is amazing. Looks like you had a blast. Happy Holidays.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you doll!!!!
    Amazing pics!!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back honey! So nice trip review

    XO

    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely place in contact with nature. All of these photos talk about fun
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this park wonderful, great pics
    new outfit on my blog
    I wish you a * Merry Christmas *
    fashion blogger
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, looks like you enjoyed your time there really! Thanks for sharing <3
    Merry Christmas!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    International Time-Related Giveaway: Bad News and More
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post dear!:)
    Merry Christmas
    xxM
    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing photos.

    New post is up on UNIQUEYEAH !
    uniqueyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures. Amazing place:)
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2015/12/hollow.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. The park looks like a fantastic place to hang out, thanks for sharing!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures! Great place!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice place.
    http://elsecretodemistercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. ang saya naman :)) Happy new year dear and i hope you'll have a great year ahead =)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. whoooaa! Dahilayan! I wanna go there tooo :)

    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful place and nice pictures
    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing Dahilayan, have not heard about this place, it sure looks beautiful, kala ko nga sa ibang bansa....
    Thanks for welcoming me back in PI, you are sweet :)
    I hope someday we will meet :)

    ReplyDelete