Monday, August 6, 2012

JUST DO IT

as promised, here is my post for my post 

WAGW PRESENTS: NEON


 JUST DO IT simply because during these shots, I was a little bit tired thinking what to do with myself w/ all those stuffs you see in me, I mean on this post. Thanks to my photographer  Robert Oguimas for helping me work it out. damn! he was such a good fashion stylist! it was never awkward for me whenever he moves my cardigan to help me created different ways to wear it. I'm that comfortable having him as my photographer-slash-stylist HAHA!



can I just say? thank you Robert! for making me look so thin in this picture! good shot! HAHA! P.S.-----> I don't photoshop pictures :)



I love this pair of shoes of mine!

McDonalds pose....

whuuuuuuut? :)





tags:
neon top - WAGW
cardigan - LJ4F
pouch - F/X
accessories - Aizilym
shoes - JL

4 comments:

  1. Neon is so in! What a way to brighten up the day especially with this really gloomy weather we are having.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Ile! :)
      true! summer may be over but neon keeps me feeling like it isn't over yet :)

      Delete
  2. I like your cardigan. :) Maybe you can focus on bracelets instead of necklaces? :)

    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww hehe... didn't focus the bracelets cause I used it already in my recent neon post. sorry. hehe :)

      Delete