Saturday, October 13, 2012

PICTURE PERFECT : Challenge 101




So as a part of our class requirement in #EdTech2, we have to post any picture perfect for each one of us.  The day it was announced, one thing that immediately came into my mind was my family! I must say cause I am proud to say that God has been so great to me for giving me such a loving family who never failed to delight each day of my life. Definitely, they are my unstoppable ancillary. Without them, my life would be as miserable as the worst mess in the world!

4 comments:

  1. this picture is soo cute :) family is such the best thing of the world :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks kiki! definitely family is such the best thing of the world!
      I can't imagine life without them! ;)

      Delete
  2. miss ko tuloy family ko. and you know what? na recall ko tuloy moments ko here sa bohol. sa sagbayan peak to noh?

    just me,
    www.phioxee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww("miss ko tuloy family ko.") ;) and oh yes! sa sagbayan peak nga yan! hehe...

      girl! follow my blog and I'll follow yours back! :)

      Delete