Saturday, October 27, 2012

T'WAS APPARENT

so last Tuesday, after I and my classmates finished our interview for our JEEP
(Job Enabling English Proficiency) subject, we went to our unit office to make tad bit of chika
with each other. Eventually, we had this so called "apparent fashionistah-friends
photoshoot!" the entire picture taking was such a fun! and laugh trip to add!

here's my daffy picture w/ the ever gay Dante who (obviously in the picture)
scolded me for not listening well on his/her(lol) instruction for my next pose.
I think this is one of our worst pictures ever. HAHA!

"the photoshoot!"


(L-R) Irish, Flordelisa, me, Donna


this is one of my fave in our pics :)





candid one...

I guess I'm so nganga here. HAHA! w/ Irish...

With JON who was my leading  photographer-slash-director in my solo pics.
will post those in my next post!

9 comments:

  1. thanks for your lovely comments :) like that entry so much and you look gorgeous on the pictures :)
    xoxo :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the recognition kiki!
      your posts are interesting too!

      Delete
  2. Hehe, cute! Love your accessories sis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jenny!
      accessories will always be part of my life. CHOS! :)

      Delete
  3. looks like you and you friends love the camera :D

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes we did love the camera that day!
      but good thing not to the extent of being camwhore.
      HAHA!-XOXO-

      Delete
  4. I love your friend's blue shoes. :P Sorry, I always notice the shoes. I'm quite Imeldiffic. :)


    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's okay momma mina! it's cool naman eh to know that you're a tad bit of Imeldiffic. hehe :)

      Delete