Wednesday, December 26, 2012


CHRISTMAS GIRL

after the Christmas Eve, my entire family members went to sleep. actually, we're more awake
during New Year celebration. hehe... and since I don't wanna get KJ for myself that time,
I decided to take pictures of myself in out sala, oh by the way! here is a GOOD NEWS! I just got my new camera!
WOHOO! thanks to my Mommy Gina for buying me a SONY DSC-W610 as her Christmas Gift for me!
Mom knows how I need a camera for my occasional and blogging purposes! She really loves me! *I cry* ;)
anyway, so here it goes, my pictures for Christmas Eve and now allow me to say let me be your
CHRISTMAS GIRL :)










shorts - WAGW , top - Sky Noble , necklace - Fab&Fit , flats - Plaza Fair, Bracelets - Aizilym

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you blackberryfashion! Merry Christmas too! God bless! :)

      Delete
  2. i am loving your outfit
    and your Christmas tree is
    so festive.

    ---

    brushesandpens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! thanks Keyti! yeap, it looks festive kahit konting decors lang nilagay namin.
      I guess nakatulong talag yunglights. hehe :)

      Delete
  3. I love your lace short:) and the camera idea is really want you need! So i guess will be looking forward for more photos in your blog:)

    Merry christmas and wishing you a smashing new year:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks SunnyToast! glad you liked my shorts...
      and yes! we need cameras as a blogger! :)

      Delete
  4. Love both outfits :D an in nakakaloka ang SISTERAKAS! haba ng pila sa cinema!

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for loving the outfits Steph-G!
      true! pagpasok namin ng sinehan, grabe lang ang crowd!!! :)

      Delete