Sunday, July 15, 2012

IT'S RAINING RAINING

Once again, these pictures for this post were taken @ 4pm. and sorry for the no good posts/angles and captures of this post because my friend and I were rushing to get out of the school because it was raining too bad and add that we were on the 4th floor of the building. but I'd like to believe that it don't make this post that bad. hehe.

just a trivia, before getting inside the school, I worn a black cardigan because generally, students are not allowed to enter inside the school wearing sleeveless.  oh yes! I removed it after passing the SG's observant eyes. HAHA! cheater me!





tags:
sleeveless sheer top - Hotlikeme Moda (PinkSaffron)
flat sandals - BoardWalk
Skinny Jeans - Levi's
accessories - Aizilym


pictures were taken in the middle of the pour of rain.

6 comments:

  1. thanks kiki... quick response.. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi michymichymoo! yes, I think so... hehe.. animal prints are just challenging but so far I'm loving it. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed you do a lot of online shopping, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww di naman masyado. there are just times when I prefer stuffs being delivered to me than going to the mall and buy in there. honestly, I rarely do online shopping. hehe...

    ReplyDelete