Saturday, July 21, 2012

NEON COLLECTION!

yesterday afternoon, I went to my favorite fashion accessories store Aizilym (located @ Cogon, CDO). and I'm happy to let you know that I bought #neon fashion accessories and ended up realizing like it was a set when actually it was not! I so love how neon color makes an outfit even cute and brighter, well not exactly blinding. and here they are! my new babies :)

                                  Greek Carve Beam 

                         Neon Strip Ball


                         Fly&Ston Charm Earrings
                         Finger Parrot Ring


                      Friend Flower&Ston Ring
                     Neon Brooch

excited to wear these neons in my coming fashion entries! aja! God bless us all! :)

4 comments:

  1. Ang cute nung flower ring! Love! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks momma mina!
      yes, that ring is so cute in person! :)

      Delete
  2. Whoaaa Love this! :) And aren't we just lucky to have a store like Aizylym (there's a similar store where I live) that sells these awesome accessories for a really affordable price! Hahaha!

    Masuya jd guro ang uban kung makabalo sila tag.pila ra ang mga accessories didto. :)

    Anyway, looking forward to how you're gonna style an outfit with those accessories, especially the neon strip ball.

    A Hint of Sunlight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww mao jud... that's why I love Aizilym so much HAHAHA....

      thanks Ile! hopefully I can give justice to the neon accessories through my style. hehehe.. God bless! :)

      Delete